Fri Apr 4 13:30:00 EST 2014: The file system seems to have recovered after jobs that were hard on the file system were canceled and improved.
Fri Apr 4 11:00:00 EST 2014: GPFS file system is slow due to a number of downed nodes, so logging in may be difficult, but jobs that have started are still running.
Tue Mar 4 09:25:34 EST 2014: GPFS had a locking issue due to a number of downed nodes. The issue has been resolved.
Tue Mar 4 08:08:34 EST 2014: We are investigating a problem with the /home file system.
Note: As a precaution, emails by the Moab/Torque scheduler have been disabled because of a potential security vulnerability.
Last updated: Mon Mar 4 11:00 EST 2014
- Apr 2: Cdo 1.6.1, a collection of command line Operators to manipulate and analyse climate and NWP model data, installed (TCS)
- Apr 2: Quake 0.3.5, a program to detect and correct errors in DNA sequencing reads, installed (GPC)
- Apr 2: OpenFOAM 2.3.0 installed (BGQ)
- Mar 12: Petsc 3.4.4, the Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientific computation, installed (GPC)
- Mar 11: Hpn-ssh, high-performance enabled ssh, installed (BGQ)
- Mar 7: Vapor 2.3.0, Tge Visualization and Analysis Platform for Ocean, Atmosphere, and Solar Researchers, installed (P7)
- Mar 4: Python 3.3.4 installed (GPC)
- Mar 3: Ffmpeg v2.1.3, an audio and video software solution, installed (GPC)
- Feb 28: Cuda 5.5 module installed (ARC/Gravity)
- Feb 28: New version of valgrind modules installed (valgrind/3.9.0_intelmpi and valgrind/3.9.0_openmpi) (GPC)
- Feb 25: New version of CP2K (latest trunk) installed as a module (GPC).
- Feb 19: Ray 2.3.1 installed as a module (GPC)
- Feb 19: Ghostscript added to the Xlibraries module (GPC)
- Jan 24: As a precaution, emails by the Moab/Torque scheduler have been disabled because of a potential security vulnerability (GPC).